5 Things to Do Today!
Although you may make all the right financial moves, the economy might not be so cooperative. There could be more bear markets and recessions before and during retirement. Taxes may increase to pay for the growing national debt, which is growing ever larger with the recent billion-dollar stimulus and bailout programs and the rising entitlements of Medicare and Social Security. Energy prices could spike; inflation could eat away at more of your purchasing power. Part of setting realistic expectations about the future is understanding that you will probably experience, and need to overcome, more than one financial setback or stumbling block during your lifetime.
We want to show you how to develop sound investment and financial strategies that will help you pursue your goals and weather financial turmoil. Join us for an educational client event that will focus on:
* Five things you can do to take control of your financial future
* How your investing personality can affect your financial decisions
* Methods for choosing an appropriate asset allocation for your portfolio
* Retirement savings strategies for today's uncertain financial climate
* How you can begin investing for the long term
* Ways to establish a wealth preservation plan through estate
When you attend the educational client event, you will receive a full-color, 24-page workbook on how to take control of your financial situation. This valuable resource contains essential information, exercises, and questions that will help you assess your current situation and make sound financial decisions.
Event will be held in Frederick, MD from 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon at the Dutch's Daughter Restaurant. The address is 581 Himes Avenue, Frederick, MD 21703